The Australian Government is doing everything it can to stabilise our economy and avoid recession. When the last recession 2007 – 2009 hit Australia our economy was strong, and our mining sector was booming. Australia was one of the few countries lucky enough to keep afloat during those times. Comming 2020, our economy is not doing well, and the coronavirus (COVID-19) pushed our government in uncharted territories.
As businesses close and more and more Australians face unemployment due to the coronavirus outbreak, CareerSpace decided to help as much as we can by providing a free service that will help connect employers with job seekers.
The CareerSpace platform will give a voice to those in desperate need of help, be it emotional help, financial help or medical help we will try and engage the private sector to step up and help those in need.
- Free emotional support, please check our volunteer counsellors page
- Free financial advice, please check our banking and finance page
- Are you looking for qualified workers, free job listing available
- You want to help; contact us so we can connect you with those in need
- Lost your job, create a profile or check our job listing page
If your work can be done remotely and your company allows it, here are a few tips you should know to help with your transition.
- you will need a computer, laptop or tablet
- you will need a stable internet connection
- you will need a phone preferably VOIP
- you will need an ergonomic chair
- your room to be considered a safe work place